- Spots for in-studio classes are limited. Students are required to pre-register 11 spaces only no walk ins at this time.
- PUNCH passes are no longer offered at this time.
- Students’ personal belongings should be left at home. (The purse shelf and cubbies are not available for use at this time.) Wallets, keys, and silenced phones can be left in a jacket pocket or shoes.
- Students are asked to maintain a 6-foot distance and wear masks in the studio (once seated it will then become optional) if this is not a comfortable option for you please be kind as any remarks AGAINST or FOR masks and your personal preference will not be tolerated.
- Each class will open studio doors 10 minutes prior to class.
- An offering of classes will be live-streamed as needed.
- No physical touch of any kind, including physical adjustments, will be made.
- We recommend bringing the props you need BRING your own mats and a water bottle if you are attending the hot room.
- Bathrooms will be closed to the public.
- If you would like to purchase a used mat, we are offering them for $20.00 each
As your teacher, I will wear a mask at the studio to aid in social-distancing requirements until I step onto my mat to teach. Temp checks will not be part of our welcome back procedures. Please if you have any symptoms of Covid-19 or are feeling ill- please stay home!
XOXO - B